Terms & Conditions
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. Apparently, we have to include "terms and conditions" to legally cover our butts. I don't really understand why this is necessary, but I guess it has something to do with the litigious age we're living in. By using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, here's an outdoorsy suggestion for you: take a hike.
- The content of this website is for your general information today and could change without notice tomorrow.
- Neither we nor any of the manufacturers represented here provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information presented. You don't get to sue us for inaccurate information.
- This website contains material owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the logo, tag lines, photos, videos, and essays. Reproduction of that stuff is prohibited without my permission. By publishing anything owned by Gregg's A-List without our express written permission, you grant us permission to publicly defame you in any way we want.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Also, if your unauthorized use of this website or any part of it generates or inspires any improvements, those improvements will be recognized as our property.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We do not endorse nor have any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.